Thursday 24 October 2013

Winter Boots

In my previous post I mentioned how it's getting colder as the winter months approach us and so, I thought there was no better time to invest in a new pair of boots.


I started my search in a store that very rarely disappoints with shoes - Topshop. Yes, I found a perfect pair at a reasonable price of £60 but, something was telling me to think about this purchase a little bit more than just buying the first pair I like.

Consequently, I continued looking and found many more pairs to add to my wishlist, but it wasn't until I came across the fabulous range that Dr Martens had to offer that I thought, wow! Guaranteed they were at the higher price of £110, nevertheless I knew that DMs would last me pretty much a lifetime compared to their Topshop counterpart.

After visiting their Birmingham store and trying on various styles and sizes I found the ones. These beauties are from their 'parade rugged collection' and have a greasy, soft leather with an oily coating to keep my feet warm and dry. They also have their hallmark air-cushioned sole making them super comfortable (maybe after I've broken them in)!

No comments:

Post a Comment