Friday 4 October 2013

Bullring Birmingham: Student Event Haul

Happy, happy, happy! That's what I am right now and excited to do my first haul for brIT girl.

So as previously mentioned I attended, for the second time, the student lock in at the Bullring Birmingham. It's a really great thing as the stores who usually offer student discount kick theirs up and those who don't usually offer any, do!

The stores I bought items from are as follows; Armani Exchange, Selfridges & Co, River Island, Boux Avenue, Mango and Pretty Green (I bought something for the boyf if you were wondering).


This gorgeous bag I have been eyeing up all summer and as a result it was in the 'up to 50% off' section of A|X, so I saved myself a lovely £30!
Bag: Armani Exchange, RRP £98, paid £68

I have been looking everywhere for an oversized clutch and I found these in the American Apparel concession in Selfridges & Co.
Leather Clutch: American Apparel, RRP £48 (each), paid £38.40 (each)

I embraced my inner chav with this darling.
Bracelet: River Island, RRP £5, paid £4

Boux Avenue is one of my favourite lingerie stores as it's affordable and offers a fabulous range.
Lingerie set: RRP £78, paid £62.40
 
 
 
 

Mango never fails to disappoint and I even got a free, small bag of sweets and a canvas bag!
Top: Mango, RRP £29.99, paid £26.99
Jumper: Mango, RRP £34.99, paid £31.49
Trousers: Mango, RRP £34.99, paid £31.49
Purse: Mango, RRP £17.99, paid £16.19
 

This here is the claret polo I bought for my wonderful boyfriend - he loves Pretty Green.
Polo Shirt: Pretty Green, RRP £60, paid £42
Overall, I say that my trip to the student event in the Bullring, Birmingham was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment