Tuesday 1 October 2013

Cosmo's London Fashion Masterclass


I am finally attending a Cosmo Masterclass! I'm so excited and I also get to visit one of my best friends from home; she's at Greenwich uni so I'll be staying the night with her.

But now obviously, I have to start thinking about what I'm going to wear. I am loving the midi skirt this season and oversized clutch bags, so that's the look I'm wanting to go for. I have a few midi skirts so that's going to be no problem but I am lacking a good collection of oversized clutch bags.

To solve this problem I have been trawling the internet to find the perfect bag, and here it is...


Unfortunately I can't afford the hefty price tag that comes with perfect craftsmanship, so I may just have to settle with hiring one.

No comments:

Post a Comment