Tuesday 8 October 2013

Where's north from here?

So, you may be expecting a post soon about me telling you all of the lovely things that happened at Cosmo's Fashion Masterclass in London except, there will be no post. Well, not yet anyway.

I was talking to a friend about the Fashion Masterclass and she sounded very interested, as we both study Marketing, the PR topics available at the Manchester event seemed much more appealing than those on offer in London. Initially I wanted to attend the event in Manchester but as I had never been there in my life, nor know anyone who lives there I was apprehensive and thus booked the London date. But having another person to attend the Masterclass with made me less hesitant and I switched my tickets straight away!

Now we're both super excited and can't wait to see what Manchester and the Masterclass has to offer. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment