Monday 7 October 2013

Lipstick Tag

I was tagged by the gorgeous Leah, and I really enjoyed doing this tag post; I hope more are sent my way in the near future! So let's get started.

1. How many lipsticks do you own?
Eight lipsticks and three lip products, I have four lipsticks at uni with another four at home whilst I have all of my three lip products at uni - except I can't find my carmex, sad times.



2. What was your first lipstick?
I bought my first lipstick four years ago and it was a Boots No 17 Sheer Moisture in Antique Lace, and as you can see below it looks as old as it is! I no longer use this lipstick, but I guess I just haven't got the heart to get rid of it, I'm quite nostalgic really!



3. What is your most worn lipstick?
That has to be the second lipstick I bought which was, Rimmel Long Lasting Lipstick in No 16 Heart Breaker. I love the brightness of it and the fact that it's not as harsh as the reds that I own, making it perfect for sprucing up your little black dress and minimal eye make up!



4. What is your favourite brand of lipstick?
Mac, undoubtedly the longest lasting lipstick I have ever used.

5. What is your favourite finish?
I like a good sheer finish as it make your lips look lustrous and moisturised.

6. What is the last lip product you bought?
L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Collection PrivĂ©e in Rosewood Beige by Julianne Moore, I love nude coloured lipsticks and it gives a gorgeous finish.



7. How many lip products do you have in your bag?
I currently have two, my new lipstick and my Baby Lips in Peach Kiss.

8. What product do you use to rock a red lip?
Starting with a Boots Natural Collection liner, I then apply the lovely RiRi Woo from the RiRi ♥ Mac collection.

9. How do you store your lipsticks?
In my make up bag, they even have their own little section!

10. What lip products are you currently lusting after?
I don't have any at the moment because I've just bought my current lust-have.

So thanks Leah, again for tagging me!

No comments:

Post a Comment